Ghost Division

PC Gaming Clan

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
mumble - voip for gamers and friends

Share | 

WINDOWS CONFLICKER ATTACK APRIL 1ST UPDATE ANTI VIRUS AND MAKE SURE YOU HAVE WINDOWS UPDATES!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
|KzN|SummonHell
General
General

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: WINDOWS CONFLICKER ATTACK APRIL 1ST UPDATE ANTI VIRUS AND MAKE SURE YOU HAVE WINDOWS UPDATES!   Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:51 pm

APRIL 1ST IS SUPPOSEDLY GOING TO BE A MAJOR WORM GOING AROUND THAT WILL ATTACK MILLIONS OF COMPUTERS. the only way you know you are safe tomorrow is by going on windows.com or mcafee.com and seeing if those sights work, or run a virus scan (not gaurenteed to work) be careful. they can steal all your passwords, and send spam all over and crash your comp. simply turning off your computer and disconecting internet will not work. GAMERS BE WARNED
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Predator
Commander
Commander

Number of posts : 270
Clan :
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: WINDOWS CONFLICKER ATTACK APRIL 1ST UPDATE ANTI VIRUS AND MAKE SURE YOU HAVE WINDOWS UPDATES!   Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:33 am

why are u spamming?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/usajustin
|KzN|SummonHell
General
General

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: WINDOWS CONFLICKER ATTACK APRIL 1ST UPDATE ANTI VIRUS AND MAKE SURE YOU HAVE WINDOWS UPDATES!   Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:24 am

how the hell is this spamming? if it were spamming i would post the damn ting 20 times. i posted it once. i think all of you want to use your computer this morning. if you dont then dont update then get the conflicker C worm. i would hope others would warn me as i warn you about something i didnt know about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FokusSmok
Commander
Commander

Number of posts : 967
Clan :
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: WINDOWS CONFLICKER ATTACK APRIL 1ST UPDATE ANTI VIRUS AND MAKE SURE YOU HAVE WINDOWS UPDATES!   Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:02 pm

thx mike thats a good thing u let us know its always better to know

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.clangd.com
HotKarl
Commander
Commander

Number of posts : 346
Clan :
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: WINDOWS CONFLICKER ATTACK APRIL 1ST UPDATE ANTI VIRUS AND MAKE SURE YOU HAVE WINDOWS UPDATES!   Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:29 am

Mike wrote:
APRIL 1ST IS SUPPOSEDLY GOING TO BE A MAJOR WORM GOING AROUND THAT WILL ATTACK MILLIONS OF COMPUTERS. the only way you know you are safe tomorrow is by going on windows.com or mcafee.com and seeing if those sights work, or run a virus scan (not gaurenteed to work) be careful. they can steal all your passwords, and send spam all over and crash your comp. simply turning off your computer and disconecting internet will not work. GAMERS BE WARNED

Aye, thanks Mike.

Commander
Commander

Number of posts : 577
Clan :
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: WINDOWS CONFLICKER ATTACK APRIL 1ST UPDATE ANTI VIRUS AND MAKE SURE YOU HAVE WINDOWS UPDATES!   Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:03 pm

so did anything actually get affected by this thing? i heard several companies shut down for the day to be safe but i never heard if anything actually got infected
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HotKarl
Commander
Commander

Number of posts : 346
Clan :
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: WINDOWS CONFLICKER ATTACK APRIL 1ST UPDATE ANTI VIRUS AND MAKE SURE YOU HAVE WINDOWS UPDATES!   Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:48 pm

i think it was just an April fools prank....cuz i didnt hear shit about it anywhere....

Commander
Commander

Number of posts : 577
Clan :
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: WINDOWS CONFLICKER ATTACK APRIL 1ST UPDATE ANTI VIRUS AND MAKE SURE YOU HAVE WINDOWS UPDATES!   Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:18 am

well i had heard of some people getting it but nothing major
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WINDOWS CONFLICKER ATTACK APRIL 1ST UPDATE ANTI VIRUS AND MAKE SURE YOU HAVE WINDOWS UPDATES!   

Back to top Go down

WINDOWS CONFLICKER ATTACK APRIL 1ST UPDATE ANTI VIRUS AND MAKE SURE YOU HAVE WINDOWS UPDATES!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ghost Division :: Miscillaneous...-
Jump to: