Go down 
AuthorMessage
SirRichardRose
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Decided to stop.   Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:11 pm

Okay well i have decided to stop trying out for GD nothing that anyone did wrong, Its just that i have noticed that ill be a lot like Muscle, As he did get in and don't play much of CoD4, Id be seeing it as if i beat a game and i can take a long break and i will probably do that, i have better things i can put my time in instead of just waiting to get in GD when i can play WoW or spend time with my brothers, I had fun playing with you guys and maybe i might tryout in a few months but for now i'm taking my T off, bye guys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Predator
Commander
Commander

Number of posts : 270
Clan :
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Decided to stop.   Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:44 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/usajustin
HotKarl
Commander
Commander

Number of posts : 346
Clan :
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Decided to stop.   Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:15 am

SirRichardRose wrote:
Okay well i have decided to stop trying out for GD nothing that anyone did wrong, Its just that i have noticed that ill be a lot like Muscle, As he did get in and don't play much of CoD4, Id be seeing it as if i beat a game and i can take a long break and i will probably do that, i have better things i can put my time in instead of just waiting to get in GD when i can play WoW or spend time with my brothers, I had fun playing with you guys and maybe i might tryout in a few months but for now i'm taking my T off, bye guys.

Richard,

Muscles actually made it into GD. We tagged him up two weeks ago and he is now part of the GD family. Smile

Anyway, I'm sorry to hear that you decided to stop trying out bro. You're a very good player and have a great attitude. Perhaps in time, the rest of the clan would have voted you in as well. I wish you the best in all your future endeavors and we hope to see you pop in from time to time. Please stop by our Scrim Server or Pipeline anytime and play with us.

Take care bud. Smile

I AM A HOMO
I AM A HOMO

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Decided to stop.   Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:32 pm

you,me and luc were on of the only T's left, and muscles is in now. its sad to see someone with as much talent like you leave like this. I felt that with in a few weeks, you'll get the nod, but best of luck in ur future endevaors, and I might do the same, cuz my schoolwork is becoming more trouble so I might not be on til Summer again. but for now im keeping mine on. and will notify u if i decide to take it off
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Decided to stop.   

Back to top Go down

Decided to stop.
Page 1 of 1