Go down 
AuthorMessage
|KzN|Element'
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Having bullet trouble   Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:07 am

Has anyone noticed that every so often your bullets pass through someone, im having increasing problems with it each time i play. Im considering its just my mouse, but i mean point blank on a person afk and it takes 3 bursts from m16. It takes 2 shots from my deagle to kill someone afk in the head. That shouldnt be lol, i have no lag, a gaming rig, and i never usually miss as some of you know Razz.

Nox i know you had the same problem with hit reg in some games, im also finding my knife doesnt work unless im up against the guy touching him. While other players have knifes that reach beyond view, from the sides and even from the back.

Im thinking about quiting for awhile until i get a new mouse, then see if that helps it.

Anyone have any ideas on why im having hit reg problems all of a sudden?

Also im finding that killcams show me running around the corner alive, but i apparently die before the corner. So im around the corner in killcam, and somehow the bullets kill me without me being there, or the guy shooting around the corner.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[T] Ph4ntom
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Having bullet trouble   Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:08 am

It happens to me every once in a while.. i dont think its my mouse tho. and ALWAYS when i start to do good Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
|KzN|Element'
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Having bullet trouble   Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:47 pm

lol its worse now lol

After maybe the first 2-3 games, it just goes downhill, im still aiming at people but nothing registers.
My airstrikes, are fail strikes every single one, they are so weak that they can't kill people under semi-open areas. Like some people have airstrikes that go through covered buildings lol, some have knifes that reach behind, some dont need stopping power and when they have it its like 2 bullets your dead.

I am crying now, all i can say is life isnt fair when im playing during these no registeration times. It takes 3 deagle shots now in the head to kill someone, standing still point blank. I have 40-50 ping, all the time, high-end graphics card, and im almost always on target with people.

I threw my mouse earlier today cause it took 2 full clips of an ak47 to kill some whos afk at around 20 feet with juggar. Theres a nice scruff mark on it to remind me of that lol, like normally the first games i go around 120-150, the later ones i go 30 and 23 or so. I leave and try to fix it, but i have to restart cod4 and reset my settings.

Anyone got any ideas here, im using pandemics config, anyways im sad lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
INK
Commander
Commander

Number of posts : 537
Clan :
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Having bullet trouble   Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:39 pm

Dude, didn't you quit?

Commander
Commander

Number of posts : 967
Clan :
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Having bullet trouble   Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:35 pm

hes not the one who can quit the game just like that Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.clangd.com
|KzN|Element'
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: Having bullet trouble   Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:37 pm

lol i told you guys to find a way of banning me, i have poor control over not playing.

Working on roofs 8-9 hours a day takes its toll, and when i come home i find cod one of the best ways to forget about sore muscles and bones. Though i have other games i kinda wanna play, i never get to them since they are so hard to start without being online. I've never played aoe3 yet, and i've never beat oblivion with mods and the expansion.

At some point i will hate cod4, and stop playing for weeks or months, like last time. Its a matter of what day, and who can piss me off the most.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Having bullet trouble   

Back to top Go down

Having bullet trouble
Page 1 of 1