New idea bare with me on the idea of another map

Go down 
AuthorMessage
|KzN|Element'
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: New idea bare with me on the idea of another map   Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:31 pm

Well we all know that we get a little bored with pipeline, with having to use near the same tactics all the time, and the glitches that annoy us.

To sum this up im thinking of another map in the rotation, i would like to see overgrown or bloc. Overgrown gives a great sniping game, with many new tactics, at least 2 mgs instead of 1. Map rotation is much bigger, along with smg rushing. Camping is a little harder, simple nades get most of them out. Bloc is another one that i find is a multi role map. Its great for tdm to 5000 and so is overgrown.

It can be any map, maybe have a poll on it, through all members. I just thought maybe something a little different, can always change it back to just pipeline.

Also for the scrimm server, i thought it would be awesome to have crash or a good S&D map in the rotation. Then we all could play an S&D game or just shoot the crap out of each other. Just an idea
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sykes
Commander
Commander

Number of posts : 314
Clan :
Registration date : 2009-07-17

PostSubject: Re: New idea bare with me on the idea of another map   Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:09 am

I like the idea of another map next to pipeline.
But Bloc and Overgrown..?
I'd rather prefer a map with marines and opfor, like crash or ambush (convoy).

And why do you want to have another map on the scrim server?
With the new pass none but GD and T can join, so it wouldn't be clever to change it to S&D.
But what about deleting the 10 minutes time limit at scrim?
If T's (and I to) want to make a little 1:1, shipment without time limit will able a score limit like 30 kills, not just 20.

Greetings from holiday,
Sykes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
honda
Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel

Number of posts : 43
Clan :
Registration date : 2009-06-26

PostSubject: Re: New idea bare with me on the idea of another map   Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:54 am

sykes i found that most poeple perfer a radom map pack so maby the gd haqrd core will run as a radom tdm excluding bloc shipment those are my maps i hate the most but ill make a poll on the website and see witch maps are favs to make shure people vote
Back to top Go down
View user profile
|KzN|Element'
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: New idea bare with me on the idea of another map   Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:42 pm

Heres a few ideas, that will literally blow people away. I've been across countless clans, hundreds of servers, but only one group came up with such a unique idea, it just was mind blowing.

They created a once a month occurence where the server would host either a huge sab event, of 50 rounds on a weekend(50 round games), they would host ctf events. It would run the course of a weekend, they made games in such a way that people would look forward to them.

The random map packs have been done to death i think, i personnally found that having maybe 3-4 maps the absolute best. I would prefer to have pipeline, overgrown, crash, and crossfire, those four maps are very different from each other. Also backlot is one of my fav, but choose what you guys want, i just think having more than 5 maps a bit to much.

Its merely my opinion, so comment on it if its good or bad. I would love to see a once a month 50 round sab or a big dom game. It'd be a way of connecting players more to GD, getting more of the local player pop attention. Not to mention create a very nice future for GD in mw2.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New idea bare with me on the idea of another map   

Back to top Go down

New idea bare with me on the idea of another map
Page 1 of 1