AuthorMessage
INK
Commander
Commander

Number of posts : 537
Clan :
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: All the GD members, read this   Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:29 am

Due to all the bullshit and drama and all the bitchy little girls that happened over the past couple weeks, we once again changed the password. All members can get the pass from me, honda or fokus.

Commander
Commander

Number of posts : 967
Clan :
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: All the GD members, read this   Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:30 am

yeah and summonhell lil trader isnt GD anymore just to let everybody know

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.clangd.com
[GD]Cod55
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Number of posts : 60
Clan :
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: All the GD members, read this   Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:18 pm

hey guys you mind messaging me the new pw
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Muscles
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: All the GD members, read this   Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:27 pm

what happened with Summonhell?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ilikepie
Commander
Commander

Number of posts : 577
Clan :
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: All the GD members, read this   Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:17 pm

Summon and killer both talked to fokus before this was done. get all your facts before you post garbage
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FokusSmok
Commander
Commander

Clan :

PostSubject: Re: All the GD members, read this   Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:17 pm

pie did u read this post or not ? he didnt post garbage summonhell just dont let everybody know hes leaving the clan so thats wassup and saint didnt post garbage its just his fealing

Back to top Go down
killeruio
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Number of posts : 112
Clan :
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: All the GD members, read this   Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:34 pm

da fuck i do
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ilikepie
Commander
Commander

Clan :

PostSubject: Re: All the GD members, read this   Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:22 pm

TheSaint wrote:
summon's little punk ass left us to join kzn. which isn't a bad thing, but he just did it without telling us. its nothing against kzn, just the way he did it. thats my opinion anyway.

Thats garbage
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ilikepie
Commander
Commander

Clan :

PostSubject: Re: All the GD members, read this   Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:45 pm

because people say stuff about him constantly. give the kid a break and show him some respect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FokusSmok
Commander
Commander

Clan :

PostSubject: Re: All the GD members, read this   Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:08 pm

lol so now is that we dont showing him respect ?

Back to top Go down
INK
Commander
Commander

Clan :

PostSubject: Re: All the GD members, read this   Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:07 pm

We say stuff about him constantly? Who said what about him?

Less I forget, we are the ones who brought him and got him to the level that he plays on. I remember he wanted to quit all together. And we did show him respect, whenever we had a scrim going, like 80% of the time he was on there with no questions. Some GD members were never even in a scrim.

And pie, why are you backing him up? I bet you were some part of the reason he left, same with Rumor.

Commander
Commander

Clan :

PostSubject: Re: All the GD members, read this   Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:23 am

why doesnt honda have somehting to say about this. hes been saying one thing to summons face and then something totally different behind his back. He got the the skill level he is at by playing with some very skilled kzn players.

I am backing him up because he has changed 100% from then until now. summon is a totally different kid now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
INK
Commander
Commander

Clan :

PostSubject: Re: All the GD members, read this   Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:04 am

So you are backing him up because he changed and is different? Hmmm....that is like a great reason you got there pie. And he didn't change since then, and I got a text messages to prove it from yesterday.

Commander
Commander

Clan :

PostSubject: Re: All the GD members, read this   Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:36 am

Ive been talking to Summon for over a month straight now on mumble. The kid has changed a ton and he is very respectful to kzn and is a great player. If you dont want to believe it thats your loss. Ill gladly have summon in my clan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FokusSmok
Commander
Commander

Clan :

PostSubject: Re: All the GD members, read this   Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:37 pm

first of all he is respectful only to kzn members and thats a fact and nobody will tell me thats not true and secon i wanna c killerkill and sin now after they was saying summonhell in kzn NEVER and thats a FACT Smile

Back to top Go down
|KzN|SummonHell
General
General

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: All the GD members, read this   Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:07 pm

ya'll need to just settle down. ive changed alot man, and ya know why hurts the most? is to be told by hotkarl that only way ill be settle and nice is if im on meds. that was just crude. and i know last month at the beginning i was an ass to some of you guys, but i learned my lesson and ive done a 360. i think the change is for the better, and so does a few others. i havent talked any shit to GD since i became KzN. I texted ink one day that i think INK is a better leader then honda, so hold GD stong and good luck.

but i got nothing against you guys. as far as im concerned im still family with you guys. but i just wanted to clear this stuff up. and another example on how ive changed is last night me and some other kzn's did a promod 1.7 scrim. i was getting owned but that was a good opponent. instead of calling them faggots, or cussing them out i kept my cool and when the game was over i said gg and left. People think of me as A whining bitch but im not anymore, so i dont like to be treated like one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
|KzN|SummonHell
General
General

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: All the GD members, read this   Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:14 pm

INK wrote:
So you are backing him up because he changed and is different? Hmmm....that is like a great reason you got there pie. And he didn't change since then, and I got a text messages to prove it from yesterday.
what text lets see what my sent/recieved log says ink... this is everything ive said of interest: are you mad at me? oh seemed like, cus yoiu change the pass cus i went to kzn. Yes last night.Sad hey man they are doing alot of stuff we arent doing, but im still real good fiends with yoiu guys. Well they are doing alot more scrims and sin is making a tournament for 1v1 im gonna do, please dont be pissed off.Oh well it was my choice and me and kilelrkill think its for the better. But i will hang with yal and the trainees. -----Ok well good luck. I think your more of a leader in GD then honda. so you hold GD together!! Very Happy------ thats all that i said
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[T]Butters
I AM A HOMO
I AM A HOMO

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: All the GD members, read this   Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:30 pm

guys. summon did nothing wrong. Rumor did the same exact thing, and no complaints were made. I've known Summon a while, and although he wont get along sometimes, hes still nicer, and less of a pothead than most of you guys. I can say one thing. I dont care if I get banned from [GD] Servers, but he was smart. Instead of staying with the most in-active clan in the world, he went to the best clan. THE BEST clan in cod4, maybe besides OG. and summon. wanna unblock me from xfire? and good for you leaving these guys. You and me both, treated like crap. I should've made it, but now thats your loss. To be honest, right now, I wouldnt wanna be in [GD]. Your leader is never on. Your members are rarely on. You never scrim. You dont recruit a lot of people. You'll just about recruit anyone at this point your so desperate. I mean this all
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[GD]Cod55
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Number of posts : 60
Clan :
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: All the GD members, read this   Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:10 pm

wow butters you can shut the fuck up. i hate little bitches like you that complain and complain. yeah not all of us are on 24/7 because we have jobs and responsibilities it is people like you that sit infront of a computer screen all day and think of ways to bitch on forums like these. just shut the fuck up.. GD is a good server and it is better with out people like you representing us. just because your not [GD] material doesnt mean the clan sucks it means you do. and you can join any clan you want i will still destroy you.. so show some respect to the clan that first of all offered you a chance to be apart of a good clan. and kzn is not an active clan not many clans are active like they once were. and i love how you say we were so desperate for members we would choose anyone.. haha yeah you got a point why the hell did we choose you. lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FokusSmok
Commander
Commander

Clan :

PostSubject: Re: All the GD members, read this   Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:01 pm

[T]Butters wrote:
guys. summon did nothing wrong. Rumor did the same exact thing, and no complaints were made. I've known Summon a while, and although he wont get along sometimes, hes still nicer, and less of a pothead than most of you guys. I can say one thing. I dont care if I get banned from [GD] Servers, but he was smart. Instead of staying with the most in-active clan in the world, he went to the best clan. THE BEST clan in cod4, maybe besides OG. and summon. wanna unblock me from xfire? and good for you leaving these guys. You and me both, treated like crap. I should've made it, but now thats your loss. To be honest, right now, I wouldnt wanna be in [GD]. Your leader is never on. Your members are rarely on. You never scrim. You dont recruit a lot of people. You'll just about recruit anyone at this point your so desperate. I mean this all

butters i swear im going to philli tomorow and im gonna slap you really hard in tha face biatch

Back to top Go down
blackmagic
Commander
Commander

Number of posts : 482
Clan :
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: All the GD members, read this   Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:11 pm

[T]Butters wrote:

XD lol kzn got probs with in bud.. the only good members are the key 5 scrim team members and a rare few others... butters, you a lil bitch... i was kzn and am gd... i know both clans pretty damn well and gotta say.. kzn isnt anything more than gd, and they "kzn" take more people than gd does.... so that means gd is MORE picky... not less... you ignorent piece of shit go fuck yourself again... here's a link http://redtube.com/23884

Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Number of posts : 50
Clan :
Registration date : 2008-11-14

PostSubject: Re: All the GD members, read this   Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:13 pm

lol smoke im coming with
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ilikepie
Commander
Commander

Clan :

PostSubject: Re: All the GD members, read this   Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:55 pm

blackmagic wrote:

you ignorent piece of shit go fuck yourself again... here's a link http://redtube.com/23884

My first point- Is this really what you want GD to be represented as? Is this the attitude and type of behavior you want people to associate with GD members?? I wouldnt want members from other clans, not just kzn, coming on my servers and seeing honda telling people to "suck his dick" and other totally unnecessary comments towards others. Things like that need to stop or GD as a whole will develop a very bad reputation.

Point 2- Cod55 KzN is still very much active. We are organizing a 1v1 tourney with a few prizes and such. We also are in the process of expanding our servers. we currently now have 17 with at least 3 mods if not more by now. Any game type you can think of in any combination we now offer it.

Point 3- I do believe butters was a bit harsh in his post but he does hold some truth. GD is no where near as active as it once was. You guys have not had a scrim in a long time. But this isnt just a GD thing. This has happened to a lot of clans as the game dies out and people move on or get bored.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sykes
Commander
Commander

Number of posts : 314
Clan :
Registration date : 2009-07-17

PostSubject: Re: All the GD members, read this   Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:47 am

Lol, that's awesome.. with this shit you can earn money Very Happy

Ok, my opinion of Butters:
Butters, I've been watching you on this site for a long time now.
I've read a lot of old posts. So although we never wrote/played with each other, I think I know you a bit now.
You are not credible. You're a liar. I saw this thread about you and your friend who's playing on YOUR computer with YOUR key and YOUR IP..
Being hurt because you aren't GD inspite of the long time you were a T is no reason for bitching around. It's rather a reason why u say "You dont recruit a lot of people. You'll just about recruit anyone at this point your so desperate.".
Penourious.
And now you try to confederate with Summonhell.. dude, this guy blocked you on xfire.

My point to KzN ILIKEPIE:
If some people think it's funny to contradict the admin who just can ban them for a 10 minutes, I can understand honda using that language.
Then.. why are you so interested in the Scrims of GD?
You are KzN, right?
And I don't think, you are able to change the GD opinion of Summonhell.
I'm just a T, I don't know all what was happening, but almost everyone in this clan is against Summonhell. So your (in my opinion very honest and sincere) attempt to help Summonhell here is hopeless...
By the way, why doesn't he himself say sorry for what ever he did here?
This would help.

Yours sincerly,
Sykes

Post Scriptum:
I hope you can read this.. I'm German ;-)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
INK
Commander
Commander

Clan :

PostSubject: Re: All the GD members, read this   Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:16 pm

Pie, that's great that KzN has 17 servers, but who the fuck plays on them? Especially when most people moved on to different games and having the servers on 1.0/1.2 when most people now play on 1.7

KzN doesn't have a great image, especially with KillerKill. There are a bunch of guys that hate him. Also, if you do something he doesn't like, or quit on him, he goes around bashing about you to other people. For example Emerick. Or now, when some KzN guys left to GD.I don't recall as bitching at KzN or telling Killer he is a homo when Emerick and Rumor were taken, and they were our top players.

Also, when it comes to clans, we are very much a good one. Unlike KzN, we don't only focus on scrims or only having good people with a bunch of talent on the scrim teams. Every single GD member was in a scrim, we switch out and we let everyone play and are not stuck up about it. And we care about all our members, not just the good ones. And I know that KzN don't give a shit about a lot of their players, that's a fact.

Commander
Commander

Number of posts : 482
Clan :
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: All the GD members, read this   Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:31 pm

Quote :
KzN doesn't have a great image, especially with KillerKill. There are a bunch of guys that hate him. Also, if you do something he doesn't like, or quit on him, he goes around bashing about you to other people.

true that... i've been told that i got kicked out coz of my skill and aditude by many. that i am to "slanderous and perverted" by killer and herd that behind
my back that i said harshly perverted things to female members that it seems
no one can remember... and that i (and im quoting here) cussed killer out on
pipeline after i left. after i just got done talking to him where he was totally
cool about it... and 80% of the people i know think kzn are a bunch of jerks
who think there all that...

just know that i tried to go out on good terms but its becoming increasingly difficult...

Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Number of posts : 10
Clan :
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: All the GD members, read this   Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:35 am

[quote]true that... i've been told that i got kicked out coz of my skill and aditude by many. that i am to "slanderous and perverted" by killer and herd that behind
my back that i said harshly perverted things to female members that it seems
no one can remember... hmmm lets start here i remember what happened that night u asked kg how many marshmallows she could fit in her mouth,now it seems that you do not remember,maybe u dont but i dont forget crap like that too easily expecially when it goes against what kzn stands for and that's not a buncha perverts talking,or jackasses thinking they can say whatever they wantand still get away with it.,black you have a very cocky attitude,and for you to be not remembering this is just absurd,im a female,as most of you know im killers wife and kzn's leading lady,,,,with that being said i think some of you are forgetting that GD was you're sister clan,i personally think some of you're members are jackasses and need to work on there language skills and attitude towards women,when someone says something offensive then it needs to be handled,ok we have stiffer rules on kzn,me and killer have high standards for this clan and are working to deal with some of the issues let go recently,we do not allow ANY member or player to talk offensive to one another member that's just not accepted,maybe that's why u got booted black....maybe its just me and killer as Christians that we have "better"morals that some of u kids,to not allow that crap in our clan or our servers,as for u trashing my husband ill only pray for you and the ppl that u say hate him cause hes a better man than any of you may be,with a wife and 5 children,working from home and a full time job with his clan,he takes on alot,and for anyone to bash him without personally knowing him is just wrong,some of you are just kids and need to step back and know the true meaning of life and grow up some cause from where i am standing,this is just a bunch of crap now im sure that u didn't want to hear my 2 cents but its here and i said it,oh and one more thing we me and killer kill could give a crap what the 80% of the ppl u say think we are a buncha jerks ,just remember we try to have a family type relationship with e closer member that are on to play everyday,they dont think that way,and besides who really cares i know we dont its just a gamer,not many of u know him for the great man he is,so if u dont then i sugest that u keep you're opinions to yourself ur just making yourself look bad.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kzn mommy3
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Number of posts : 10
Clan :
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: All the GD members, read this   Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:46 am

oh yeah and personally who gives a damn what yall think of our image at least killer myself and many of our admis are on everyday,that's more than i can so for most of you guys, my point is there's no need to point fingers,cause yall are no better than us,and go ahead hate you're leader see where it gets u,good point black maybe that's why u are not in kzn anymore.........think about it......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
INK
Commander
Commander

Clan :

PostSubject: Re: All the GD members, read this   Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:09 pm

Um, so in your mind Mommy, when your husband, KikllerKill, goes around telling everyone that he thinks Emerick is a homo, that's a Christian thing to do?

When it comes to how much time we play or how many admins are on, that all has a simple explanation. After over a year of playing the same game, you kinda lose the urge to play it every day.

Also, we show more care towards ALL of our members, not just the ones on the scrim team. And that's something I've been hearing that from a lot of KzN people, that they are pretty much not cared much about.

Commander
Commander

Clan :

PostSubject: Re: All the GD members, read this   Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:48 pm

you have no idea what your talking about ink. the entire emerick thing was a joke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Muscles
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: All the GD members, read this   Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:56 pm

I really don't know whats going on with Kzn but i don't even know why most of the GD guys care lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
benten
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Number of posts : 135
Clan :
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: All the GD members, read this   Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:52 pm

god y do people get so up tight just let him go and deal wit it really and y do people write so long im to lazy to read all fo dat geeze xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
INK
Commander
Commander

Clan :

PostSubject: Re: All the GD members, read this   Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:19 am

Didn't sound like he was joking. Plus being Christian it would be a very bad thing to joke about seeing as being gay is one of the biggest sins.

General
General

Number of posts : 156
Clan :
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: All the GD members, read this   Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:24 am

you all need to stop the drama stat and drop this subject completely
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[T]Butters
I AM A HOMO
I AM A HOMO

PostSubject: Re: All the GD members, read this   Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:41 pm

summon might have blocked me on xfire sykes, but that doesnt mean I can't support his decision. Sykes, you, and no on else knows me the least bit. You might think you do, but until you actually get to meet any of us, you dont know us. You might know what we do, and the fact you look through my old posts kinda makes me think u germans are stalkers (I am German so dont take offense) reading through my old posts. You think you know me. No chance in hell. Some of my best friends, some of my girl friends dont even know me that well. And then some guy from a computer from cod 4 comes out and says you know a bit about me. DEAD WRONG. None of us actually know each other. There might be an occasion where idk Muscles and Terd live down the street from each other. Or were related to someone in the clan. But other than that, we dont actually know each other. Sykes I'm not mad that [GD] didnt recruit me. Would it have been fun. Yeah I'm sure, but it's been a long time since I've been on their servers. I've joined numerous SnD clans in the time, and am currently happy with where I am. You know where that is Sykes. Its nowhere. No clan is the best. You dont have clan leaders bitching at you when you lose a scrim. You dont have bitchy whiney people asking for you to kick a cheater. It's good. I can play whenever I want to. I can just sit around and do whatever. I havent even worried about cod since my school started. my playing time got cut-down, and I dont even care sykes. I have other things to fall back on, rather than smoking, and playing cod all day, or drinking. I can go out and hang with friends. i can go and play football with kids in my neighborhood. I have other things to do. What happens if they stop making cod games? What r u gonna do? And Im actually kinda glad sykes we've never talked or played.

Also, it was his choice. He wanted to go to KzN. Why does it matter to you? Pie, and Rumor left [GD] for |KzN|, and you didnt make this big a deal out of it. He did wht was best for him. Thats it. He did what he felt needed to be done.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FokusSmok
Commander
Commander

Clan :

PostSubject: Re: All the GD members, read this   Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:58 pm

so what i c is butters call us weed smoking alkoholics doing nothing just playing CoD 4 one more time

Back to top Go down
ShortBusHero
Sergeant
Sergeant

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-08-26

PostSubject: Re: All the GD members, read this   Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:23 am

Can anyone message me that password.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FokusSmok
Commander
Commander

Clan :

PostSubject: Re: All the GD members, read this   Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:44 am

ShortBusHero wrote:
Can anyone message me that password.

LOL no

Back to top Go down
[T]Butters
I AM A HOMO
I AM A HOMO

PostSubject: Re: All the GD members, read this   Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:05 pm

no fok im not. I'm just saying I dont do those things. Did I specificly say you guys? Nope. Don't think I did. and why u guys mad at Summon? He went to a different clan without telling people. Oh well. Rumor and Pie did it, and you weren't mad at him. You guys are literally falling apart, and the creater has been nowhere to be seen. good luck
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sykes
Commander
Commander

Number of posts : 314
Clan :
Registration date : 2009-07-17

PostSubject: Re: All the GD members, read this   Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:05 pm

I think, we all can estimate you Butters. Not that difficult.
I don't know that much about your life, this doesn't matter. I only know, you are a 13-14 year old boy who is hanging around on a clansite annoying the members. And this tells me a lot.
Also you are a liar.

FokusSmok wrote:
so what i c is butters call us weed smoking alkoholics doing nothing just playing CoD 4 one more time
Ye, really looks like that..

Please try not to call my name that often as in your last post, also I think, the thing about Summonhell has quit in some way.. now its about you again Very Happy

And how much are you German? Do you speak any German? I think Fokus speaks better German than you.. Fokus, what about telling him something? ;-)

Yours sincerly,
[GD]Sykes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FokusSmok
Commander
Commander

Clan :

PostSubject: Re: All the GD members, read this   Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:09 pm

[T]Butters wrote:
no fok im not. I'm just saying I dont do those things. Did I specificly say you guys? Nope. Don't think I did. and why u guys mad at Summon? He went to a different clan without telling people. Oh well. Rumor and Pie did it, and you weren't mad at him. You guys are literally falling apart, and the creater has been nowhere to be seen. good luck

butters all i got to say to you is Fick dich du nazi schlampe if u know what im saying

Back to top Go down
SouljaZ
Commander
Commander

Number of posts : 287
Clan :
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: All the GD members, read this   Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:26 am

lmao read al the posts wooow, al that over some1 leaving a clan.. Lame n lmfaoo fokus nazi schlampe oh btw this my 1st post!
SouljaZ!

<3
Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FokusSmok
Commander
Commander

Clan :

PostSubject: Re: All the GD members, read this   Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:43 am

soulja u have to post more Smile

Back to top Go down
Gooch619
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Number of posts : 139

PostSubject: Re: All the GD members, read this   Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:56 am

lmao everyone chill. i honestly dont see what the big deal is anymore switching little clans like this in 1.2. If u got ppl bailin out on u at the last second in cevo when theirs money on the line than i get pissed, but chill guys, let it go. new and better players come along all the time. and if it makes u feel any better, once i get my new comp built ill come back down and play with u guys a little everyday and rape in some scrims for ya, so dont trip, be happy Smile haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gooch619
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: All the GD members, read this   Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:01 am

and damn man is butters still around trying to get in? i remember i hought that guy blew back when i blew, im kinda scared to see how bad he is now :X haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-Anonymous
Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel

Number of posts : 42
xfire : I don't Have One
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: All the GD members, read this   Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:43 am

INK wrote:
Also, when it comes to clans, we are very much a good one. Unlike KzN, we don't only focus on scrims or only having good people with a bunch of talent on the scrim teams. Every single GD member was in a scrim, we switch out and we let everyone play and are not stuck up about it. And we care about all our members, not just the good ones. And I know that KzN don't give a shit about a lot of their players, that's a fact.

Dude... Not to bring up the drama again BUT you cant make crazy assumptions about KzN... I mean i'm not the best player but they still respect me... No it's not because i do stuff for them it's because KzN has Respectful people and they respect me for WHO I AM not HOW GOOD I AM! I mean if they didn't respect me why did they give me and Cookie ADMIN RIGHTS even though WE SUCK (Sorry Cookie) No Offence INK just clearing that up...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
|KzN|Element'
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: All the GD members, read this   Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:36 am

Well theres alot of hate here lol

I thought it was the manner of which Summon left that left some upset over it. KzN members respect all players, as far as i know none of them have called others out in pipeline or scrimm.

Butters you went off on me what about 3 weeks ago in pipeline, saying that u'd ban me. That you know all the admins, and could get me banned if you really wanted too. Banning me for what? saying that i would ban rule breakers? sure i can't ban anyone, but rule breakers dont need to know that. Surprising how many stop as well, anyone that doesnt i just call honda or any other available admin.

Everyone loves drama lol, but seriously Butters calling these guys out, saying they are "smoking, drunk, and cod4 addicts", meanwhile your the one that whined to get in for so long, your the one that said you were gonna ban me, not to mention your the one that goes off on players. Not once have i seen fokus, muscles, anyone from GD, start bitching cause they got killed.

I have to admit im very proud to play with these guys, Muscles hates my m16 to death, but he doesnt say oh wtf, oh you mother..., etc
Back to top Go down
View user profile
honda
Lt. Colonel
Lt. Colonel

Number of posts : 43
Clan :
Registration date : 2009-06-26

PostSubject: Re: All the GD members, read this   Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:55 pm

BUTTERS IS A FUCKING IDIOT IGNORE ALL HE SAYS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FokusSmok
Commander
Commander

Clan :

PostSubject: Re: All the GD members, read this   Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:57 pm

yeah butter is a nazi schlampe lol

Back to top Go down
CodZilla
Commander
Commander

Number of posts : 240
Clan :
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: All the GD members, read this   Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:19 pm

haha fokus ur a fast learner;)
that's pretty cool:D
write this down: butters ist schwul und hat einen kleinen schwanz!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All the GD members, read this   

Back to top Go down

All the GD members, read this
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ghost Division :: About GD :: News-
Jump to: